tirsdag den 8. november 2011

Hey guys….
So I'm of course at school, big surprise`
I just performed a PowerPoint about a festival on Sri Lanka. Not funny I hate it…Everybody is looking at me and I just freeze like a ice sculpture…..
So that is not funny, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about…

Today is actually going to be boring, I just have to make homework all day. It's going to be late, I have singing class, and I actually have a private teacher so that's cool….I'm singing a song by Colbie Calliat; Bubbly, I'm sure you know the song…
I'm going to write about thanksgiving that's coming up soon. Are you having thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is so nice, family, turkey, prayers and it's so cosey.
 I'm not celebrating thanksgiving, cause we're not celebrating that in Denmark..
But many of you guys do...
We're having turkey anyway.
Is it a tradition at your home`?

I'm gonna write you beautiful people later

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar