mandag den 7. november 2011

Names...

Hey guys..

Sorry for not writing you until now but I've been doing so much!
I'm obsessed with baby names, and I love to tell other people about my favorite names!
So are you ready?

Okay, so if I had twins right now, right here, and it was to beautiful prinsesses I would call them:

Leonora Sophie
Alma Sophie

Many people are against sisters or brothers sharing middle name, but I like it.
It's two names I love so much, and the future husband doesn't have a vote at all haha!

So if I got 2 beautiful princes I would call them

Tristan
Storm

I haven't got any middle names for the boys, but I hope it will come to me...All my kids are gonna have a middle name no matter what...

So If I get one each (1 girl & 1 boy) I would call them

Leonora Sophie
Tristan (Middle name)
¨
So as you can see those are my 2 favorite.
If you got questions, or if you think I should hear your names you are welcome to write me..

Don't have time to write you later, but I will tomorrow I promise.

Love ya chicks

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar