torsdag den 10. november 2011

Me, Myself and I

Morning beautiful people

So today is just about me. I usually don't do that, but today I do…
I'm turning 14 in 3 days
I'm going to 8th grade right now. And trust me, I'm tired of school….
I'm having Danish right now)-:
Singing is my favourite hobby and I just love, I been doing it for years.
My confirmation is the 29th April 2012.
I have a big sister, big brother and a little brother. My mom and dad are divorced.
So that was me, a little boring so I'm gonna write about something ells…

The youngest billionaires:
So Mark Zuckerberg  is the richest billionaire in the world.
·     Age: 27
·     Net worth as of September 2011: $17.5 billion
·     Source: Facebook, self-made
·     Residence: San Francisco
·     Country of citizenship: United States 
·     Education: Harvard University dropout
·     Marital status: Single
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad buy all of the things I never had….
Love you guys

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar