onsdag den 9. november 2011

Wednesday

Hey guys, happy Wednesday....or something...?

So I am laying in my bed this particular Wednesday,and being sick)-;
My stomach hurts like hell..And hell hurts...
I'm watching Glee, Do you know Glee?
It's my favorite show, just gotta love it....
My favorite characters is Quinn and Puck (Noah Puckermann)
Quinn had a baby but gave it to Rachel's mom....'!
Puck is just hot.....
If you don't know Glee then read this..
Glee is a choir at a school. The choir is very douche bag ish but at the end many people join, and all got  serious talent! The competing against other choir, but unfortunately they lose. They gets better and better... I'm watching season 2 now..

Not what I want to talk about. I want to show you my favorite high heels.
High heels is important if you're going out. Here is some ideas...




 i love these shoes, they are amazing!!
 The perfect summer party shoes..
 Sexy shoes....
 One of a kind shoes, and love that color!
 I'm not quite sure about these but uploaded them anyway. 
You can think about it, and write you opinion..


Find more shoes go to: Facebook.com and search: Amazing Shoes

Love on you!

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar